Lots of people choose the new year as a time to start fresh. Here are some great links to help you offer your clients everything they need to make 2015 the best year yet!
New Year’s Resolutions:
- Free Resolution Calendar: New monthly health goals and a roadmap to success.
- Healthful Resolution Ideas: Fresh options for resolution inspiration.
- Motivation Kit: Help your clients stay strong as they approach their goals.
- New Year’s Resolution Resources: A rundown of some of the best posters, presentations, handouts, and other materials to facilitate healthful goals.
- Are You Good to Your Health? Take this quiz and find out!
- Balance Calories: A guide to enjoying food, but eating less.
- Diet and Exercise: How Does It Work? Lynn Grieger gets to the bottom of this common question.
- Dietitian’s Cleanse: Clients crazy for cleanses? Here’s one that is actually good for their health!
- Family Exercise: 4 Simple Tips for Building a Fun Routine It’s easier than you think!
- Indoor Workouts: Don’t let bad weather derail a fitness plan.
- Lunch Exercise Adds Up: Squeeze some physical activity into even the most packed schedule.
- My Journey with Fitbit: A closer look at popular exercise tracking tools.
- Walking While You Work: Is it worth the effort?
- 10 Tips for Weight Loss: Our steak-loving copy machine mechanic was drawn in by healthful meals.
- Healthful Eating, Healthy Lifestyle: Recipes and health tips from Cheryl Jones Syracuse.
- Hungry Mouth: Strategies to help sidestep eating when bored or stressed.
- Weight Control Marketing Terms that Raise Red Flags: Don’t be fooled!
- Weight Loss Pre and Post Test: What do your clients know about successfully managing weight?
Resources for You:
- Communicating Food For Health Newsletter: Activity ideas, nutrition news, handouts, and more!
- Free Nutrition Handout Program: 10 free handouts, just for you.
- Free Nutrition Poster Download for Health Educators: Exactly what it sounds like.
- Free MyPlate Materials: Get handouts, activity ideas, and clipart!
- Healthful Recipe Database: Developed by a professional chef and complete with nutrition analysis.
- Nutrition Education Store: Posters and tearpads and shows, oh my!
And, of course, there’s more in the store!