Back-to-school time is right around the corner. The new school year is a time of transition. It often feels like a new beginning, much like New Year’s in January.
This is the perfect time to build a bucket list. A Healthy Bucket List, that is!
Our Healthy Bucket List poster helps your students or clients choose goals to create their own Healthy Bucket List using simple changes that have a big impact over time. Here are some teaching tips to go along with it:
- In the classroom:
- Let the class vote on which Healthy Bucket List goals they want to work on each week, month, or year.
- Have kids of all ages create their own version of the Healthy Bucket List using markers, crayons, pictures cut out of magazines, etc. (Adults would enjoy this activity, too!)
- On social media:
- Introduce the Healthy Bucket List concept and ask followers to build and share their own list.
- Post about your own Healthy Bucket List goal – what you’re going to do and how it turns out.
- In the office:
- Display the poster in your waiting room so clients can ponder the simple goals that add up to a healthier life.
- Let clients vote by putting small sticky notes on the items they plan to add to their bucket lists.
By Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.