The goal has always been to make your jobs easier.
We kept that goal in mind as we researched and designed new materials. We thought about it as we chased down peer-reviewed studies, or stayed up far too late making slight art adjustments. We thought about it as we edited handout drafts, and as we photographed our latest hauls from the farmers’ markets.
We never stop thinking about it, and the result is our best catalog yet.
Today I’m proud to offer you our newest materials, our top-selling classic resources, and tons of other fun educational tools that you didn’t even know you needed. They’re all in the Nutrition Education Resource Catalog, and they’re all available to you, right now.
What’s inside? Some of the highlights include…
- More posters than you’ve ever seen before!
- Food Art
- Food photos
- Colorful banners!
- Handouts that break down any topic into understandable terms!
- Fantastic prizes and treats!
- Fruit-Shaped Sticky Pads
- Prize Cards
- Recipe Cards
- Engaging and memorable bulletin board and display kits!
- PowerPoint presentations with leader guides, speaker’s notes, and handouts!
- Fun and educational workbooks!
- Bright and cheerful brochures!
- MyPlate for every occasion!
- Educational books and cookbooks!
- Everything you need for the best cooking demonstrations ever!
- Comprehensive nutrition education programs!
- Videos on DVD!
But what topics do we cover? The food and health scene is always evolving, and our resources can help keep you ahead of the game. Here’s just a small sample of the topics addressed in the latest catalog…
- Balanced Lifestyle
- Blood Pressure/Hypertension
- BMI/Waist Circumference
- Diet Plans
- DASH Diet
- Fad Diets
- Mediterranean Diet
- Eating Well on a Budget
- Food Allergies
- Food Safety
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Gluten Allergies and Intolerances
- Grocery Shopping
- Heart Health
- Healthful Habits
- Men’s Health
- Nutrition Facts Labels
- Physical Activity
- Portion Control
- Whole Grains
- Women’s Health
There’s actually a lot more, but I didn’t want the list to just go on forever!
Take a look at the catalog and see it all for yourself! I really think you’ll enjoy it. Plus, if there’s anything you want that you don’t see, just let me know and my team and I will make it for you.
Oh! I almost forgot the best part! The catalog comes with a brand-new, totally-free handout. It covered the basics of grain foods: whole grains vs. refined grains, how to cook with grains, the health benefits of grain foods, and even ways to replace refined grains with whole grains. Drop by this link to get your very own copy!
And, since we’re here to help you look your very best right now, here are some fun new materials from the Nutrition Education Store!
Fruit Sticky Pads
Wise Choices Banner and Stand