Look around your office, classroom, or cafeteria … do you see drab walls with outdated posters? Or do you see vibrant colors and positive messages?
It might be time to brighten up your space. We have everything you need, and posters are just the beginning!
- Floor decals are a unique way to add some color and nutrition messages where people will be surprised to see them.
- The Eat To Excel floor sticker will definitely generate conversation, while the Health Hopscotch floor sticker is a fun way to get folks moving.
- Walloons are balloon-shaped wall decals and they come in sets.
- Add some fun to your walls with Cartoon Fruits and Vegetables or go for a more sophisticated look with our Fork Photos set.
- Salad bar and table top signs are appropriate for school and workplace cafeterias, plus they’re portable so you can take them to health fairs as well.
- MyPlate is always a favorite and Make Your Salad a Rainbow is a good reminder about how to build a healthy salad.
- Bulletin board kits give you a big bang for your buck. Posters, photos, and handouts make beautiful bulletin board displays with little work on your part.
- With the Four Seasons poster value set, all you have to do is change the display every season and use the accompanying handouts, which include recipes, seasonal shopping lists, and seasonal fitness activities.
- Or promote MyPlate with kits for adults and kids. Both kits come with beautiful color photos of healthy foods.
- Posters are tried and true. And our posters are NOT boring. A few favorites:
Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD