Registered dietitians talk a lot about fruits and vegetables. Give yourself a break from all that talking with our Colors of Health theme. Beautiful photographs of 16 fruits and veggies communicate the healthy eating message without words.
Our Color Your World With Food banner makes the perfect background for a photo booth. The simplest way to do this is to have people pose for a selfie next to the banner. Or you could make it more fun with some props. We suggest our Fruit and Vegetable Mask and Fruit and Vegetable Shaped Balloons. Fruit- and vegetable-shaped plush toys or pillows would also be good.
If you use props, people won’t be able to take their own selfies. They can hand you their phone and let you take their picture. Or you can use an iPad or your own camera, then send the pictures by email or text message with instructions to tag your organization or hashtags. You could also upload them to your Facebook page (you may need to have people sign a simple release form). This could be a great way to get more followers! People can find their picture, tag themselves, and share it with their friends.
The photo booth would go over well at a health fair. You could also set it up in a cafeteria or lobby area. This summer, it would be neat to take it on the road to a summer meal program site. Kids love to get their pictures!
And if you want to give them a little more, you can always give away our Color Your World With Food bookmarks or stickers.
We can also design any banner you can use in a DIY photo booth – send us a request for quote!
Many areas of the country are cloudy and gray this time of the year. What we need is some color! Until spring decides to make an appearance, feast your eyes on our Colors of Health themed materials.
- Brighten up the cafeteria with our gorgeous Color Your World With Food salad bar sign. (It also works fine as a table top sign.) With beautiful pictures on both sides, this sign doesn’t need a bunch of words to encourage people to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- For smaller spaces and bulletin boards, our Color Your World With Food poster is just what you need. It adds a big pop of color and shouts “eat your fruits & veggies!”
- Let everyone take home some color with our Colors of Food bookmarks and stickers. These are bound to make them long for opening day at the farmer’s market. Remind them that frozen fruits and veggies are a great option all year long.
- Have some fun with our new Fruit and Vegetable Masks! They’re easy to put on and will fit all ages. More than 20 varieties of fruits and vegetables are featured, so be sure to see who can name them.
- Ask everyone what they ate for dinner last night. How many colors are included in the answers?
- Take a tour of a farmer’s market for spring. What is the dominant color? The answer is probably green!
See if everyone can guess what this vegetable is called!
The answer is Romanesco! It is a cross between cauliflower and broccoli and has a nice delicate flavor when roasted with a little olive oil and garlic. Enjoy!
Use this link to get 15% off the collection this week only.