Many areas of the country are cloudy and gray this time of the year. What we need is some color! Until spring decides to make an appearance, feast your eyes on our Colors of Health themed materials.
- Brighten up the cafeteria with our gorgeous Color Your World With Food salad bar sign. (It also works fine as a table top sign.) With beautiful pictures on both sides, this sign doesn’t need a bunch of words to encourage people to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- For smaller spaces and bulletin boards, our Color Your World With Food poster is just what you need. It adds a big pop of color and shouts “eat your fruits & veggies!”
- Let everyone take home some color with our Colors of Food bookmarks and stickers. These are bound to make them long for opening day at the farmer’s market. Remind them that frozen fruits and veggies are a great option all year long.
- Have some fun with our new Fruit and Vegetable Masks! They’re easy to put on and will fit all ages. More than 20 varieties of fruits and vegetables are featured, so be sure to see who can name them.
- Ask everyone what they ate for dinner last night. How many colors are included in the answers?
- Take a tour of a farmer’s market for spring. What is the dominant color? The answer is probably green!
See if everyone can guess what this vegetable is called!
The answer is Romanesco! It is a cross between cauliflower and broccoli and has a nice delicate flavor when roasted with a little olive oil and garlic. Enjoy!
Use this link to get 15% off the collection this week only.
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.
Connect with us on Google Plus
Subscribe to our weekly editor's list
Subscribe to our weekly editor's list for free food and nutrition news, free handouts, free clipart and much more. We never share our emailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.