Now it was early and I wasn’t all that awake, but that cute fruit-and-veggie-filled dancing heart gave me a burst of energy. It made me think first of Dancing with the Stars, then the song Dancing Queen from Mamma Mia. Looking at it again a few days later, it even evoked a little Saturday Night Fever (now I’m showing my age!). Bottom line — it put me in the best mood and it made me want to dance!
So I searched the Nutrition Education Store for “dancing” to see what else goes along with this theme. What a great way to liven things up and make food fun again for your clients…
Dancing Heart Poster
Hang this poster in your office, waiting room, cafeteria, hallway, or classroom. It just might make kids and adults feel like dancing. And they’ll get the message that fruits and vegetables are good for your heart.
Other messages conveyed by the Dancing Heart poster:
- To keep your heart dancing to the beat, fruits and veggies should take up half of your plate.
- Daily steps for a healthy heart also include: lower sodium, zero trans fat, and low saturated fat.
- The accompanying printable Fruit & Veggie Quiz will test clients’ knowledge of all things fruit and veggie, including serving sizes, cooking methods, fiber, and more.
- The accompanying printable Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables has tips you can use when teaching/counseling about heart disease, weight management, cancer, and bone health.
Dancing Heart Color Handout Download
You’re going to love the Dancing Heart Color Handout Download just as much as the poster. It’s a PDF that you can print on your own. One side looks just like our Dancing Heart poster. The other side talks about the benefits of fruits and vegetables for heart disease, certain cancers, weight control, and blood pressure.
The Dancing Heart Color Handout Download covers all your bases when it comes to fruits and veggies:
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Recommended cups per day
- One-cup equivalents
Dancing Heart Bookmarks
The Dancing Heart Bookmarks are perfect for give-aways, prizes, incentives, and just plain fun. The energizing dancing heart is on one side. The other side has a handy checklist of fruits and vegetables to try.
But wait, there’s more! My “dancing” search turned up some more great items that I’ll have to tell you about in the future:
- Dance With Your Veggies They Are Great With Salsa poster
- Salsa Wellness Fair Kit
- Jump with Jill Danceable Music Video DVD Series
Click here for 15% off all fruit and veggie posters, heart posters, and heart brochures for a very heart deal only until March 23rd!