A long time ago we used to have a Friday special on posters for $10 so that our lower-income clients can afford to decorate their walls with motivational messages. We are adding that back now for a limited time due to special request.
This is one of our favorites posters because it shows a very positive aspect of eating fruits and vegetables: you get a lot of color, flavor, freshness, and variety.
Instead of offering this poster deal for one Friday we will offer it for the whole month of February – just in time for Nutrition Month’s message to go farther with food. Take advantage of this offer now and get everyone you teach to a great start for 2018 now!
Color Your World With Food
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
- Healthy food poster with vibrant illustrations
- Large 18 X 24 poster is attractive and engaging with many fruits and veggies.
- It has a matching PowerPoint Show game to guess all of the fruits and vegetables and win points!
- Brighten up your classroom, hallway, cafeteria, etc. with this beautiful display of fruits and vegetables.
- Encourages clients to eat healthy foods in color.
- Great conversation starter.
- Savvy piece of food art for your office, classroom or cafeteria.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 – 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above. There are also many matching banners and prizes.