A long time ago we used to have a Friday special on posters for $10 so that our lower-income clients can afford to decorate their walls with motivational messages. We are adding that back now for a limited time due to special request.
This is one of our favorites posters because it shows a very positive aspect of eating fruits and vegetables: you get a lot of color, flavor, freshness, and variety.
Instead of offering this poster deal for one Friday we will offer it for the whole month of February – just in time for Nutrition Month’s message to go farther with food. Take advantage of this offer now and get everyone you teach to a great start for 2018 now!
Color Your World With Food
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
- Healthy food poster with vibrant illustrations
- Large 18 X 24 poster is attractive and engaging with many fruits and veggies.
- It has a matching PowerPoint Show game to guess all of the fruits and vegetables and win points!
- Brighten up your classroom, hallway, cafeteria, etc. with this beautiful display of fruits and vegetables.
- Encourages clients to eat healthy foods in color.
- Great conversation starter.
- Savvy piece of food art for your office, classroom or cafeteria.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 – 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above. There are also many matching banners and prizes.
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.
Connect with us on Google Plus