Despite the many proven health benefits of fiber, most Americans still don’t get enough of it. Maybe they don’t understand that fiber is a one stop shop for so many health issues:
- Trying to lose weight? Fiber helps control hunger.
- Doctor says to lower your cholesterol? Fiber can help with that.
- Worried about diabetes? Fiber helps control blood sugar.
- Getting on the gut health bandwagon? Fiber supports your healthy microbiome.
If you’re tired of talking to people about fiber, show them the math – The Math of Fiber, that is! Our Math of Fiber materials tell the whole story about fiber, in numbers that people can understand and will remember. Let The Math of Fiber poster, banner, or handout tearpad do the talking for you and use these talking points and lessons:
- How much fiber to eat every day.
- How much fiber most Americans eat every day.
- What foods are good sources of fiber.
- Simple tips to get more fiber.
- The proven health benefits of fiber.
With all that fiber does, and all the people who need to get more of it, The Math of Fiber is a great topic for any audience.