It won’t be long until people start thinking about New Year’s resolutions. Ads for weight loss programs will show up in social media feeds. Health and nutrition influencers will tout their magic bullets.
When you stick to science-based recommendations, it can be hard to compete. How can you get your clients’ attention away from the flashy fads and quick-fixes?
We have just the answer! Our collection of MyPlate Food Photos can help you stand out while promoting a healthy, plant-based eating pattern based on the MyPlate concept.
Use these beautiful, professional photographs of real food to get your message across. Here are just a few ideas:
- Inspire your social media followers with beautiful photos of plates that follow the MyPlate guidelines. Kick off 2021 by posting a MyPlate meal of the day for the first 15 days of the year.
- Motivate your readers with a blog series on healthy choices from each food group. With our pictures, you won’t have to add many words to make your point.
- Guide your students through the important topic of serving sizes with a presentation that features pictures of appropriate portions of real food.
- Instruct everyone about what makes up a healthy eating plan with photos showing how many servings of each food group you need every day.
- Remind your clients what healthy eating looks like by sending them pictures of real food in emails or text messages.
Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words!
Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.