Help your students or clients kick off the new year with a healthy bucket list.
Use our Healthy Bucket List poster to get people thinking about the goals they want to work on over the course of a week, a month, a semester, or a year.
What are the benefits of our healthy bucket list concept?
- Bucket lists are much more positive than new year’s resolutions.
- Bucket list items focus on small changes that add up over time.
- Bucket list goals are SMART – specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-based.
- Bucket lists can be personalized – students or clients can choose how many goals as well as the time-frame.
- Bucket lists are fun to share on social media.
- Bucket lists are perfect for a class (touch on each item briefly) or series of classes (concentrate on one at a time).
- Bucket lists can be created any time of year!
By Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.