Are you looking for a poster that teaches an important message and brings a smile to everyone’s face? We have a brand-new poster that fits the bill – check out the Healthy Diet Means Stronger Body-Building Blocks poster.
This poster features building blocks (like the wooden blocks kids play with) stacked in the shape of a body. The building blocks are covered in real photos of a variety of healthy foods.
The message? When you have the right building blocks, you can build yourself a healthy and strong body.
We’ve also run a series on the Food and Health blog that takes a look at each individual building block. Check it out!
Here are some talking points to go along with this eye-catching poster:
- The building blocks needed for a strong body are healthy foods and beverages, plus adequate sleep and exercise.
- The building blocks of a healthy diet include the five MyPlate food groups:
- whole grains
- The building blocks of a healthy diet are made up of real food, not fast food or highly processed foods.
- Can your students identify all the healthy foods depicted on the blocks?
- The text on the poster reminds us to get enough sleep and exercise, and to drink water instead of sugary beverages.
- If you remove one of the building blocks, the body in the poster will topple.
- Think about fad diets that cut out an entire food group!
The new Healthy Diet Means Stronger Body-Building Blocks poster is perfect for classrooms, gyms, cafeterias, bulletin boards, offices, and waiting areas.
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.
Connect with us on Google Plus