Raise your hand if you have COVID cooking fatigue!
I confess to recurring bouts with this condition. From what I see on social media and in the news, I’m not alone.
What can you do? Buy prepared foods at the supermarket…order carry-out from local restaurants…pay for a meal delivery service. But these options aren’t always the best for your budget or your health.
How about prescribing a 30-minute video that just might cure COVID cooking fatigue? Our 25 Ingredients, 15 Meals video makes food shopping and meal preparation a breeze for even the most reluctant cooks.
Your audience will learn a lot in just half an hour, including:
- Menu planning.
- Shopping from a list.
- Healthy cooking methods.
- Money-, time-, and calorie-saving strategies.
- Cook it once and serve it 2-3 times
Beyond COVID cooking fatigue, 25 Ingredients, 15 Meals would work well for teaching:
- Weight loss groups
- Families or individuals at risk for food insecurity
- Home-school students who need lessons on cooking, nutrition, math, or budgeting
- Addiction recovery programs
- Boy Scout, Girl Scout, and other youth groups
- Students (middle school, high school, and college)
Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.
Connect with us on Google Plus