There’s something about a rhyme that gets people’s attention. That’s why we love the catchy title of our newest materials for teaching the benefits of a plant-based diet—Plant Slant!
Plant Slant posters and banners use a colorful and simple illustration to proclaim the benefits of eating a plant-based dietary pattern with MORE vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds and LESS animal-based and processed foods.
Engage your audience by inviting them to come up with rhymes that go with the Plant Slant concept. Or put some blank sticky notes on the wall next to the Plant Slant poster and let passers-by write down their own rhymes. Who knows? You might get enough to put together your own Plant Slant Chant!
Here are some rhymes to get you started:
- What can you eat instead of meat?
- Please proceed to nuts and seeds.
- Enjoy some soy, it’s not a ploy!
- Meat’s okay, but can you skip a day?
- Make a new routine with lentils and beans.
- Add some fish if you wish!
- Don’t be wary, you can have some dairy.
Let’s make nutrition education fun!
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.