Are you looking for a light-hearted way to help your clients or employees avoid holiday pitfalls?
Along with fun illustrations, our Holiday Survival Guide poster provides ten tips to handle lazy winter days, holiday comfort foods, office parties, family feasts, and more.
This Survival Guide poster also comes with a Healthy Holidays handout that provides some great tips to make traditional holiday dishes healthier and a recipe for the Best Light Pumpkin Pie!
You could create a display using the Survival Guide poster and Healthy Holidays handout. Leave out some index cards or sticky notes for employees or clients to write down one action they’re going to take to make the holidays healthier this year.
A few examples:
- Save dessert for the official holiday (skip it on non-holidays)
- Avoid snacking after dinner
- Make a goal to maintain your weight
- Take a fruit and veggie tray or a salad to gatherings
- Decide what you’re going to put on your plate before you go through the buffet line
- Walk for ten minutes every day
Your clients or employees will thank you when they get through the holidays without gaining weight or sabotaging their goals!
Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD
New Products Available Now
Check out the Nutrition Nuggets page which features over 20% off three special products each week.