Are you ready for spring? The flowers are starting to bloom, farmer’s markets are opening back up, and people are getting outside more.
Bring the freshness of spring into your office, classroom, or cafeteria with a new bulletin board display. It’s an easy way to brighten up any space, while also teaching positive, memorable healthy eating messages.
We have a full collection of bulletin board materials. Here are some of my favorites for spring:
- The Art of Health bulletin board banner with handouts reminds you to slow down and really look at the visual appeal and beauty of healthy food. After all, you eat with your eyes first, right?
- The MyPlate bulletin board kit for adults or kids gets back to basics by showing you how to make a healthy plate for every meal.
- The Spring Season bulletin board banner reminds you to head to the farmer’s market to try all the spring fruits and veggies that are being harvested in your area.
- The Focus on Fruits bulletin board kit shows off brightly colored fruits and teaches serving sizes for fresh fruit, dried fruit, and fruit juice. The kit comes with handouts on how to make a smoothie, fruit and yogurt snack recipes, and how to make a watermelon cake.
- The Vary Your Veggies bulletin board kit advertises a bounty of beautiful vegetables while also teaching serving sizes. Handouts include how to steam veggies, a garden salad recipe, and a winter soup recipe.
No matter how you decide to brighten up your space, you can’t go wrong with the colors of spring!
Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, LD